The great festival of Christmas is celebrated as the birth anniversary of Lord Jesus Christ on 25th December. A lot of preparations are made that are observed by people of all religions. Discover what we have listed as Christmas tips for you about how to celebrate Christmas with your family and friends and other tips regarding decorations, gifts exchange and other activities of Christmas.
1. First step is to place the Christmas tree. You can buy an artificial tree, beautifully decorated with toys, balloons etc or can decorate a real tree at your home with bulbs and paper cuttings.
2. Try to decorate your home almost a weak before the festival to enjoy the before party time.
3. Hang jingle bells and mistletoe on the doorway and in your home. Mistletoe are kissed and smelled as a tradition by people.
4. The main and best feature of Christmas is the exchange of gifts with your loved ones. Buy Christmas cards and gifts and send them wrapped in beautiful papers.
5. The most interesting part for children on this day is Santa Claus. Present them their gifts in Santa Clause get up and get delighted by their beautiful smiles.
6. Play some occasional background music.
7. Teenagers can make their event more special by making some food stuff like crispy snakes sweet dishes etc.
8. You can make your occasion more peaceful by visiting some orphanage and organizations arranging grand feast for orphan children. This will give you peace.
9. Arrange for some fun activities like singing, music instruments playing etc.
10. Last but not least, don’t forget to visit Church and pray to God.
You can make your day at short very comfortable and entertaining by simply following these tips.